Potato Salad Recipe
This salad was delicious! She cooked it yesterday and made a big bowl that could feed over 6 people but because it was so good we (my dad and I) finished almost the entire bowl in just a few hours. I decided this morning to post the recipe because it was so tasty that it must be shared with you. Fortunately, there was a small bowl left and I took some pictures.
I guarantee you that you will love it! It is very filling too and you can eat it as a main dish.
- 10 small/medium potatoes
- 1 big carrot
- 1 white radish
- 1 small French turnip
- 4 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil (or any other oil you have, preferably not refined)
- sea salt, to taste
- Â¼ tsp ground pepper
- a pinch of ground coriander
- raw sesame seeds, to garnish each serving (the original recipe didnât contain sesame seeds but I love their crunchy texture and also theyâre very healthy)
- Boil the unpeeled potatoes until theyâre fork tender (about half an hour).
- Rinse the veggies. Grate the unpeeled carrot, white radish and French turnip (I donât peel them because their peel is filled with vitamins. If the veggies are not organic you should peel them because the peel may contain unhealthy chemicals).
- Peel the boiled potatoes after you let them to cool down for a few minutes. You can place them in a bowl filled with cold water. Cut them in bite size cubes.
- Mix all vegetables in a large bowl. In a small bowl mix the mustard with the olive oil, sea salt, pepper and coriander. This will be the dressing. Pour the dressing over the ingredients in the large bowl and mix them all together.
- Garnish each serving with some sprinkled sesame seeds.
- Tip: The salad is even tastier after it stayed over night in the fridge. The flavors are more intense.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 303g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 86||29%|
|Total Fat 9.7g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.37g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.56g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||22%|