Pork in Pineapples Steak Recipe
Cost per recipe $4.83 view details
- 4 pc (300 g) Sliced Pork Chops
- 1 pc (large) White Onion (sliced into rings)
- 8 cloves Garlic (crushed, for marinade)
- 2 ½ tbsp Soy Sauce (for marinade)
- 1 ½ tbsp Calamansi Juice (for marinade)
- 1/8 tbsp Black Pepper (for marinade)
- 1 pouch (115 grams) Del Monte
- Pineapple Tidbits (drained, syrup reserved)
- Marinate pork for 1 hour in the refrigerator. drain and reserve the marinade.
- Heat pan with 1/4 cup oil, then fry pork until just cooked. Set aside. Retain 2 tablespoons of oil in pan.
- In the same pan, sauté onion. Add remaining marinade.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add fried pork and Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits.
- Allow to simmer. Serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 730g|
|Calories from Fat 551||57%|
|Total Fat 61.24g||77%|
|Saturated Fat 22.84g||91%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 74.61g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.0g||23%|