Pork Chops with Herb Pan Gravy Recipe
This pork chop recipe is perfect for a quick dinner or fuss-free Sunday dinner.
I like to mix up a little more of the herbs used in the gravy to preseason the chops. For additional flavor in the gravy, use a quarter cup of water to deglaze the skillet before you saute the flour and herbs.
- 2 Lbs. Pork Rib Chops
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Beef Bouillon Granules
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, Minced
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Basil
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Tarragon
- 2/3 Cup Whole Milk or Half-And-Half Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 1/8 - 1/4 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 5 - 7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain dripping's from skillet. Stir in the flour, bouillon, parsley, basil, thyme and tarragon.
- Gradually stir in the milk, water and pepper until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chops.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 217g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 409||76%|
|Total Fat 45.52g||57%|
|Saturated Fat 13.24g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.38g|
|Total Carbs 3.62g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|