- 3/4 cup veg oil
- 1 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix
- 2-11oz boxes of oyster crackers
- brown paper bag
- Put crackers into paper bag.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour oil mix over crackers.
- Let stand 3 hours shaking several times to distribute spices.
- Put crackers in a large airtight bowl.
I found this recipe in a "Handed Down" recipe book my mom gave me... This is a very simple snack to make for your family or to take along anywhere! It stays fresh for at least 3 weeks if kept in an airtight container or zip lock bag.