Plantain/Banana fritters Recipe
Cost per recipe $0.92 view details
- Ripe Plantains/nendram pazham 1
- All purpose flour 2 tablespoons
- Rice flour 2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Sugar to taste 2 tsp(optional)
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Baking soda a pinch (optional)
- Oil to deep fry
- Slice the plantains into round slices or into long wedges or you can use it on the whole too.
- Mix the all purpose flour and rice flour with salt,sugar and turmeric powder.Add lil water to make a not too loose batter such that it coats the plantain slices.
- Heat oil and drop the coated plantain pieces one by one and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve crispy hot pazham pori/bhajjis with tea :)
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 141g|
|Calories from Fat 6||3%|
|Total Fat 0.68g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.21g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.1g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|