Pizza Cheese and Garlic Wafers (Biscuits) Recipe
Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (Lawry's) garlic salt blend
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 300Â°F. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until blended but still chunky. Knead with hands for about 3 minutes until it comes together into a soft dough.
- Pinch a small amount from the large mound and roll to form a ball in hand. Then flatten and lay on cookie sheet. Take a fork and indent marks on wafer. Repeat for rest of dough. OR Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to about 1/8" thick and cut into whatever fancy shapes you have cutters for.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Remove to racks to cool.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 100g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 275||55%|
|Total Fat 31.33g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 19.54g||78%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.8g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|