Pinoy Pork Steak Recipe
- 4 to 5 pieces pork chops or thin slices of pork
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 pieces calamansi or lemon
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix pork chops, soy sauce, and calamansi in a large bowl or container. Marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Heat pan then fry the marinated pork chops in medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Remove excess oil. Pour-in the remaining marinade and water, and then let boil.
- Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until the pork is tender. Add water as needed. Add-in the salt and pepper then stir.
- Put-in the onions and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner