Pineapple & Stone Fruit Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $1.05 view details
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 large peach
- 2 large black plums
- 1 large nectarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kelapo natural coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon shelled sunflower seeds
- Peel, pit, and cut all fruits into bit size pieces.
- Toss to combine.
- Drizzle coconut oil over fruit and lightly toss to coat.
- Add the mayonnaise and sour cream to the bowl of fruit.
- Stir until well blended.
- Fold in 1/2 teaspoon of ginger, mix gently until fully blended.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds, toss gently to distribute.
- Chill 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 177g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 35||32%|
|Total Fat 4.02g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.74g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.02g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|