Pillsbusry Magic S'more Cresent Puffs Recipe
These little things I just stumbled across while I was looking for recipes to use my crescent rolls with and let me tell you what... My family is very happy that I did.. These things are sooo YUMMY!! They are like a ooey gooey cookie cake thingy.. yum
Makes me smile :)
- 1 can (8 oz) PillsburyÂ® Crescent Recipe CreationsÂ® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips (I used regular sized choc chips)
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips (also again I used regular choc chips)
- 1 teaspoon shortening (i used veg oil)
- Heat oven to 375Â°F. Unroll dough on work surface; press into 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut into 8 rectangles. In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon chocolate chips on center of dough square. Dip marshmallow into melted butter; roll in graham cracker mixture. Place marshmallow on chocolate chips. Pull dough over marshmallow, completely covering marshmallow; pinch edges of dough to seal. Dip into melted butter; roll in graham cracker mixture. Place in regular-size paper baking cup. Repeat with remaining dough squares, chocolate chips and marshmallows. Place paper baking cups on large cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove from cups; place on cooling racks set over waxed paper.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave glaze ingredients uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds, stirring once, until mixture can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 46g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 104||46%|
|Total Fat 11.78g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 28.54g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|