Pepper Sun-Dried Tomato Spread Recipe
Cost per serving $0.48 view details
- 2 red bell peppers
- 12 cup California Sun-Dry Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto or Spread
- 2 tbsp. each: extra-virgin olive oil and white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Grill peppers over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes or until skin is charred turning frequently. Place in a paper bag and fold over top; let stand for 5 minutes. Rub off skin and remove stem and seeds.
- Place in a food processor with remaining ingredients except basil; puree until smooth. Add basil and pulse on and off to chop.
- Serve with Primizie Crispbreads or rustic baguette slices.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 518g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 373||46%|
|Total Fat 87.7g||110%|
|Saturated Fat 15.92g||64%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.49g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|