penne pasta with chicken Recipe
Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 1lb. whole wheat penne pasta, 1/2 stick butter, 1 white onion, 5 garlic cloves or a tbl spoon of miniced garlic. salt&pepper sea salt, 8oz.white wine 1/4 cup olive oil, parmesan cheese, oregano, chicken broth, 8 chicken strips.
- chop onion,garlic put in a large pan on the stove top with the butter and oil let it simmer
- when it is hot add the tenderized chicken strips, make sure you tenderize in between waxed paper,they wont shred that way.
- add chicken broth add oregano (sprincle in) add salt pepper and sea salt to taste.Add wine
- cover pan and stur often so it does not stick. if it thickens add more broth.
- cook pasta to directions on box drain add to pan mixture add more oil stur add parmesan cheese your taste. cover keep checking with temp on low about 10 min.
- when starting put temp on medium when chicken is cooked drop temp to low.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 75g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||4%|
|Total Fat 1.14g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.21g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 56.45g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|