PEAR nut butter Spice CHOCOLATE ice-cream Recipe
- . > (American / Metric measures) <
- . 4 ripe pears* (Bosc or Bartlett), peeled, cored, cubed and frozen
- . 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Dutch-processed Cocoa powder
- . 1/4 tsp. (1.25ml) ground cardamom
- . 1/4 tsp. (1.25ml) ground cinnamon
- . pinch of sea salt
- . 2 tsps. (10ml) pure Vanilla extract
- . 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Maple syrup
- . 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Nut butter of choice
- . * fresh pears can be replaced by canned pears with syrup removed. One can [28 fl.oz (796ml)] light syrup pears
- . Ahead of time: Peel, core and cut the pears into medium size chunks. Place them onto a plastic platter and freeze for about 1 hour or until they are almost frozen.
- . Then, in a large food processor, pulse together ALL the ingredients a few times. Scrape the sides and repeat the process. Once small pieces appear, process again by blitzing it on MEDIUM-HIGH speed until a creamy textures is realized.
- . Either immediately serve (which is best) or transfer the ice-cream into a medium size container. Also line the surface with a parchment paper. Place it at the back of the freezer until ready to serve.
- . Flavourful wishes from Claudia's kitchen...FOODESSA.com
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner