Peanut Cookies Recipe
Cost per serving $0.14 view details
- 1 cup grounded roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup oil (any oil without smell)
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- A handful of roasted peanuts for decorating
- 1 egg yolk (lightly beaten)
- (Note: for vegetarian version, use milk or cream wash)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- If the dough doesn’t stick together, it’s ok to add more flour.
- Pinch a small amount, shape into a small ball.
- Flatten with your palm and place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Do the same for the rest of the dough.
- Put a piece of peanut on top and brush with egg yolk.
- Bake at 170C for 2o minutes or until browned.
- Remove, cool down and store in air tight container(s).
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 37g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 89||55%|
|Total Fat 10.04g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.85g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 12.56g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|