Peanut Butter TandyKake (Girl Scout Tagalong cookie cake) Recipe
Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- 1 - 16oz frozen Pound cake, thawed
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsps of powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 8oz chocolate chips, melted
- Put the cake on a sheet of wax paper and set aside.
- Combine butter and peanut butter a bowl and microwave 30 seconds or till butter is melted.
- Stir till smooth and add vanilla, then stir in all the powdered sugar, stir til smooth.
- Spread 1/2 the peanut butter on top of the cake and chill for 3-5 mins. Spread the rest of the peanut butter on top and chill again another 3-5 mins.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the cake letting it run down the sides and let harden.
- Slice and enjoy
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 62g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 159||49%|
|Total Fat 18.22g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.41g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|