Peanut Butter Potato Candy Recipe
Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- 1/4 cup unseasoned mashed potatoes
- 2 tbs. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (16 ounce package) confectionary sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (I use creamy)
- 1 tbs. confectionary sugar for dusting
- Combine mashed potates, milk, vanilla extract and salt in a bowl. Stir confectionary sugar into potato mixture making dough.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour, or until chilled.
- Sprinkle confectionary sugar on a cutting board or waxed paper.
- Roll dough into a large rectangle on cutting board or waxed paper.
- Spread enough peanut butter on the top of the dough to cover the mixture.
- Roll dough into a jelly-roll shape.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Slice dough into pinwheels and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 12g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 30||65%|
|Total Fat 3.63g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.73g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.29g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|