Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
I found this recipe online at "Joy of cooking.com"
I tried it and it is just to die for. Plus, it is the easiest fudge recipe I have found to date. It gets eaten as fast as I make it. This recipe is good for up to 1 to 1 ½ weeks in an airtight container. Or you may freeze.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners' (powdered) sugar, sifted
- NOTE: if using unsalted butter add Â¼ tsp. salt to this recipe.
- In a microwave safe bowl mix peanut butter, butter and vanilla.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Microwave for 2 additional minutes
- When it is all melted into a liquid mix in confectionerâs sugar.
- Take a baking sheet sizes 13x9, 8x8, 9x9
- Place a piece of aluminum foil or wax paper in the pan.
- Press the peanut butter mixture into the pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until solid.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 4g|
|Recipe makes 117 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||85%|
|Total Fat 2.68g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.23g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.44g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|