Pasta Salad with Yogurt Dressing Recipe
My recent obsession is ordering groceries online. I found the veggies offered by www.towness.in to be exceptional. Thanks to Nandita ji aka [@saffrontrail] I have become a regular there.
Yesterday I got this whole bunch of beautiful lettuce leaves and I just cant get enough of them. However for dinner on one of the weekdays we had a pasta salad and greens with a simple vinaigrette and garlic croutons.
- 1/2 cupâ¦ Pasta of your choice. [I used elbow pasta]
- 1/4 cupâ¦ Yogurt
- 1/8th cup.. Olive Oil
- 4 tbspâ¦ Coriander [finely chopped]
- 1/2 tbsp.. Honey
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- Boil the paste Al-Dente [It must have a slight bite to it] Keep aside
- Whisk the yogurt and oil until smooth.
- Add the coriander, lemon and honey.
- Add seasoning as per your taste.
- Mix the pasta in it. And voila.
- Hope you like this creamy, sweet, salty and sour goodness.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 8g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||24%|
|Total Fat 0.84g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.23g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.52g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|