Pasta Primavera, Fat Free Recipe
- â Enough Vegetable broth to cover 1/2 inch up the sides of a pan.
- â 2 tsp. minced garlic
- â 2 green onions, sliced (white and green parts)
- â 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1â pieces
- â 5 plum tomatoes, cut into thick chunks
- â 6 to 8 oz fresh baby spinach
- â fresh basil (enough to suit your taste andâ¦.make sure itâs FRESH!)
- â salt and pepper to taste
- â Grated Parmesan Cheese
- â 12 oz pasta (I used Wacky Mac Veggie pasta, but farfalle, penne, cut ziti, linguine, fettuccine, any of your favorites would work)
- Cook pasta in salted water and keep it to a slow boil, to cook al dente.
- Put the broth in another pan (1/2 inch up the sides), add the garlic, onions, and asparagus.
- Bring to a simmering boil.
- When the pasta is just about cooked, add the tomatoes, spinach, basil, pepper and salt to the broth, stir and simmer 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta, add to the broth and toss.
- Top with grated cheese.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner