Pasta Crab Casserole Recipe
A yummy combination of spiral pasta, crab and sauteed veggies is coated with a buttery sauce, then covered with cheddar cheese.
Cost per serving $0.68 view details
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crab meat, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cup (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- * Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onions, mushrooms, green pepper and garlic in butter until crisp-tender. Remove from the heat. Drain pasta; add to vegetable mixture. Stir in the crab, sour cream, salt and basil.
- * Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 1 month. Cover and bake the second casserole at 350Â° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
- * To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350Â° for 55-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 casseroles (4-6 servings each).
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 98g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 129||57%|
|Total Fat 14.64g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 9.02g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.66g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|