Pandan Coconut Panna Cotta Recipe
Cost per serving $1.57 view details
- 1 tbsp jelly powder
- 10 pandan leaves - cut into smaller pieces
- 200ml thick coconut cream/milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- Blend/process pandan leaves with coconut cream.
- Drain to extract the thick liquid.
- Add it into a pan with milk and sugar.
- Stir continuously and once heated through, remove from heat.
- Mix in the jelly powder and pour into moulds, any size you prefer.
- Once cooled down, set it in the fridge
- To serve, slide out the panna cotta and top with fruit cocktail with syrup.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 338g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 139||24%|
|Total Fat 16.38g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 14.44g||58%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 111.43g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|