Palak Gosht Recipe
Palak Gosht is a tasty and healthy Pakistani dish. You can not ignore its taste.
- Mutton 1 kg
- Palak prepared, chopped 1/2 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion chopped 2-3 nos.
- Tomatoes chopped 2-3 nos.
- Garlic chopped 1 medium pod
- Ginger crushed 2 inch long piece
- Green chillies chopped 4-6 nos.
- Fresh coriander leaves , chopped 1 medium bunch
- Spices: Salt to taste, Paprika to taste, Cutter Chilli 1 teaspoon, Haldi 1 teaspoon, Black pepper whole 10 nos., Cloves whole 5 nos., Coriander powder 1 teaspoon, Garam masala 1/2 teaspoon
- 1. Boil palak in water , sieve and keep aside.
- 2. Fry onion in oil till golden brown.
- 3. Add meat and fry for 2-3 minutes, then add tomatoes, garlic, ginger and spices and fry for 5-7 minutes.
- 4. Then add water i(1-2cup) and cook on medium flame till meat is tender.
- 5. Now add boiled palak and cook for 5 minutes then add fresh coriander and green chillies and simmer till oil separates out.
- 6. Delicious Palak gosht is ready
- 7. Serve with roti or boiled rice.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner