Cost per serving $2.38 view details
- 50g Red onion, 2mm dice
- 10g Garlic, peeled, minced finely
- 180g Rice, Bomba
- 20g Tomato, sundried, rehydrated in waem water, 2cm dice
- 500ml Chicken stock, white
- 10g Parsley, Italian, stalk removed, leaves chopped roughly
- 250g Clam, little neck, 12 each
- 110g Calamari. fresh, prepared (Or Abalone)
- Salt plain, to taste
- White freshly ground perrer, to taste
- 40g Jamon Pata Negra (Bellota Paleta), 12 slices, and cut
- Saute the onion in olive oil until soft without colour.
- Add the garlic; cook briefly without colour.
- Add the rehydrated sun dried tomato.
- Add the bomba rice, squid ink& chicken stock; stir to combine.
- Bring all of avove to the boil, turn down to simmer for 5 min.
- Place the clams evenly spaced pver the surface of the rice(hinge side down); allow to cook a further 10 min.
- In a bown season the prepared calamari; together with10 ml extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the calamari on the surface of the paella between the clams. Cook for a further 4 min.
- Take the paela form the heat source; sprikle with the chopped Italian parsley.
- Lay the slices of Jamon over the surface of the paella just prior to serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 372g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 17||5%|
|Total Fat 1.94g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.37g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.36g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|