Oriental Chicken Wings with Sate Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 kilo chicken wings, boiled
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup banana ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. black beans or tausi
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. sate sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. hot sauce
- How to cook Oriental Chicken Wings:
- Clean and wash the chicken wing and remove tiny feathers and toenail.
- Deep fry the chicken wings until golden brown and set aside.
- In a saucepan, saute garlic and onion until soft.
- Add ketchup, black beans, chicken broth, sate sauce, sesame oil and hot sauce.
- Add fried chicken wings to the sauteed mixture.
- Simmer until chicken is tender and the sauce thickens.
- Serve hot.
- How to make Sate Sauce:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon rind, grated
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper, ground
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner