Orange~Lemon Cream (no bake) Pecan Pie Recipe
Cost per serving $1.14 view details
- One pre made Graham Cracker Pie Crust (9")
- 2 Valencia oranges, juice only
- 1 lemon, juiced and shaved curly rind for garnishing
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed Milk (Eagle Brand is best)
- 1-3/4 cup Cool Whipped Topping
- 3/4 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment add orange juice, lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk, cool whipped topping and mix together on high 2 minutes to well combine, promptly refrigerate 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl add chopped pecans, syrup, butter and microwave one minute, stir well allow to cool down.
- Empty bowl of Citrus cream pie filling into the graham cracker pie shell, smooth out with an offset spatula, add pecan topping evenly on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Prep: time includes refrigeration time to set up pie filling.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 98g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 123||51%|
|Total Fat 14.23g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 6.76g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.35g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|