Orange Chicken and Mango Salad Recipe
This is an easy, speedy salad to make if you’re looking for a light dish. I like to make this as a small dinner if I plan to go to an exercise class later that evening – because it’s also packed with the high protein, fast-digesting food you’d need for a good workout!
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 tsp orange marmalade
- 1 tsp honey
- Two large handfuls of salad leaves
- 1 large mango, sliced into sticks
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Mix the marmalade and honey together in a bowl and spoon over the fillets.
- Grill the fillets for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, divide the salad leaves onto two plates. Arrange the mango sticks on top.
- Slice the cooked chicken and place atop your salad. Sprinkle over cranberries and sesame seeds.