Old-Fashioned, Homemade Lemonade Recipe
Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water (for the syrup)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 2 cups of fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 3-4 cups water (for the drink)
- Boil the sugar and water in a saucepan over the stove. Make sure the sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large pitcher add the lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar syrup, and 4 cups of water.
- Refrigerate until cool & enjoy!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 104g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.08g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|