Noodles In Thai Sauce Recipe
Packs a punch - noodles with prawns, cabbage and eggs in a spicy tangy Thai sauce.
Servings: 2 person
Cost per serving $1.10 view details
- 2 rolls of yee mee noodles or any other type of noodles - blanch to soften.
- 10 prawns - de-vein and leave the tail on
- 1 (about 30g) squid - sliced into rings
- 1 cup cabbage - shredded
- 6 garlic - chopped
- Spring onion for garnishing - shredded
- Pickled green chillies (as needed and optional)
- 2 eggs - fried/scrambled
- 3 tbsp of oil
- Brown sugar and salt for taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Thai chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- When oil is heated, fry t garlic, prawns and squid rings.
- Once prawns and squids are cooked. add all the sauces, salt, sugar and pour in water.
- Simmer till a boiling point or until thick.
- Place noodles on a serving plate with cabbage and fried egg.
- Pour sauce over and garnish with spring onion and pickled green
- Serve immediately.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 193g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 222||76%|
|Total Fat 25.0g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 2.92g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.53g|
|Total Carbs 11.54g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|