Non-bake Delicious Cheesecake Recipe
No fanciful kitchen equipments? No Fret. This is an easy-to-do non-bake Cheesecake that requires no electrical mixer or oven. Best of all, no baking experience needed!
I was inspired by my wonderful friend J, who brought a Strawberry Cheesecake to my recent BBQ party & I decided to make one to celebrate my students’ graduation.
- Ingredients for 1 tray:
- 200g McVities digestive biscuits
- 100g Butter
- 2 blocks of Cream cheese (about 250g each)
- 2 pcs of Peach halves
- Â½ Lemon
- Â½ Lemon zest (grated)
- 1 tbsp Gelatin powder
- 50ml Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 box Jelly crystal (Lemon)
- 200ml hot water
- 200ml cold water
- 3 pcs of Peach halves
- Gummies for decoration
- I chose to use McVities Digestive Biscuits because they're the most popular band of cookies in the UK. For a non-messy job, put biscuits into a Zipblock or any plastic holder. Seal it & pound biscuits into crumbs using eg. a rolling pin.
- Mix crumbs with butter (ensure butter is soft for easy mix).
- Iâve experimented with lining 2 trays with different material for easy removal. One with foil & another, with greaseproof paper. The verdict: Itâs so much easier to lift with foil as the latter couldnât take the weight & also stick to the cake. After lining the tray, transfer the crumbs mixture onto a 12â rectangular tray & press firmly using the base of a spoon. Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Mix gelatin with water & dissolve under slow fire. Set aside to cool.
- Cut peaches into cubes & set aside. Cut lemon into half & use a slicer to remove skin & grate it.
- Whisk cheese, vanilla essence, zest & lemon juice & blend in gelatine. Add peaches & mix gently.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto tray. Top up with remaining peaches & chill for about 2hrs.
- Dissolve jelly crystal in hot water, then add cold water. Ensure jelly is cool before pouring onto cheese mixture. Continue to refrigerate for another 3hrs.
- Using a spatula, gently loosen the cake at the sides. Remove from tray by lifting the foil & you'll get your nice cake.
- Cut & put individual pieces into cake holders. Add gummies to decorate & serve chilled.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 163g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||72%|
|Total Fat 10.37g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6.44g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.11g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|