NO MESS ONE POT MICROWAVE BUTTER CHICKEN Recipe
I made this last night when I wanted to make something yummy but a dish that did not take too long to make.I made this butter chicken curry in the microwave in less than 20 mins.It turned out very good too.Saved on power and the time not mentioning the labor!.Try this and you'll never go back to making butter chicken on stove top.
- 500 gm chciken breasts-diced into pieces
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup cashewnut and1/4 cup almond boiled with 3/4 cup milk for 3 mins in microwave and ground to a fine paste(adjust milk if needed while grinding)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder or you could use paprika as well for color
- 1.5 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbs cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup tomato ,chopped
- 2 med onions,chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp ginger crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tbsp dry fenugreek leaves(available at all Indian Grocers)
- 4 tbsp fresh thick cream(optional)
- First,Take a large deep microwave safe bowl and add all ingrdients to it except for 2 tbsp butter,chicken pieces and the cream.
- Microwave the contents for 6 mins on high or till tomato and onion are mushy.Mine got done in about 6 mins.
- Cool the mixture completely.
- After the mixture has cooled down blend it in a blender till smooth and velvety in texture.
- Now,To the same microwave safe bowl,put emaining 2 tbsp butter,chicken pieces and the ground mixture and mix well.
- Microwave this on high for 15 mins or till chicken is cooked soft.
- After the chicken is done cooking,add the cream and give it a swift mix.
- Your butter chicken is ready to be served!.
- Serve hot with roti,naan,or plain hot and steamy rice.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 116g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 140||70%|
|Total Fat 16.04g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 9.24g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.34g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|