No-Flour Cheese Souffle Recipe
A 4-ingredient recipe with ingredients you may already have in your kitchen! The No Flour Cheese Souffle is great for people with gluten allergies, or just don’t want to deal with messy flour when baking! 😉
Servings: 6 people
Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- Seperate the yolks and egg whites and put them in containers.
- Add 10g of sugar to the egg yolk and beat at low speed for about 1 minute.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to remove the fishy smell, add 10g of sugar for the second time, and whisk until the foam is thick and sticky.
- Next, beat the egg white at medium speed for about 30 seconds.
- Then add 10g of white granulated sugar and let it pass for 20 seconds until the state of delicate little bubbles.
- Add sugar for the second time, continue to beat until the foam peaks.
- Add the beaten egg whites to the egg yolk paste just prepared, mix the egg paste.
- Pour half of the mixed egg paste into the cake mold.
- Add the cheese slice and pour the remaining custard.
- Smooth the surface and tap the mold three times to eliminate air bubbles.
- Preheat the oven at 160C for 2 minutes and bake for 40 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes, the eggs will start to bulge, then remove the tin foil cover, otherwise it will crack.
- Remove the souffle from the mould and enjoy!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 13g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 14||31%|
|Total Fat 1.55g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.99g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.96g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|