No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.75 view details
- For the crumble
- 160g cream crackers - crushed to a fine consistency
- 70g melted butter (add more if you prefer)
- For the cheese topping
- 200g cream cheese - soften
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 5-8 tbsp lemon juice
- sliced red and green cherries.
- Crumble crushed crackers and butter together.
- Into a grease/buttered medium size pan, press it in.
- Flatten to ensure its firm.
- Leave in the fridge to set for about 1/2 hour.
- Whip or whisk all ingredients for topping for a smooth mixture.
- Bring out the crumble from the fridge and spread cheese mixture
- on top.
- Use a fork to score the cheese mixture for a simple pattern.
- Gently press cherries over.
- Let it set overnight in the fridge.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 84g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 167||61%|
|Total Fat 18.98g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 11.42g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.9g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|