NO BAKE 8-MINUTE CHEESE CAKE Recipe
Cost per serving $0.86 view details
- 1 (8 ounce) package - Cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup - granulated Sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) - container sour Cream
- 2 tsp - vanilla extract
- 1 cup - non dairy whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) - graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 pint - strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins soaked in honey syrup
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until softened; gradually add sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla until well mixed. Gently fold in non-dairy whipped topping, blending well.
- Spoon into prepared graham cracker crust and chill.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and soaked raisins.
- Tip:if you don't like fruit topping then go for coarsely crushed sweet wafers.Crushed wafers make a good crunchy topping.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 89g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||15%|
|Total Fat 2.63g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 2.13g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.74g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|