New potatoes with cheese sauce, onion and bacon Recipe
It's very tasty and delicious!:)
- 8 large new potatoes, flour
- 400 g sheep cheese summer
- 150 g sour cream
- bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- smoked bacon
- Preheat the oven to 200 Â° C. Wash potatoes, pokes a fork, spread on a baking sheet lined with paper and bake for about an hour, until tender. At least once during baking their turn.
- Cheese sauce mix it with cream, with the greater part of sliced ââonion and a little freshly ground black pepper. Render the bacon into small scratchings.
- Baked potatoes on top and cut into lengthwise stretch. Each potato is spread sheep cheese, sprinkle with remaining onions and cracklings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner