Nasi Goreng Tom Yam (TomYam Fried Rice) Recipe
The boom and burst of Thai flavors
Servings: 3 person
Cost per serving $0.43 view details
- For the paste
- 1 lemongrass/serai
- 1/2 inch roasted belacan
- 1/2 inch lengkuas/galangal
- 2 shallots
- 4-5 fresh red chillies
- blend/ground to a smooth paste
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2-3 pieces of squids/sotong - sliced into rings
- 10 medium size prawns - de-vein and leave the tail on
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 3-4 kaffir/limau purut leaves - shredded/sliced thinly
- 10 long beans - cut into rings
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt (if needed)
- In the heated oil, fry the paste till oil floats.
- Add squids and prawns.
- Continue to stir till both are cooked.
- Add rice, long beans, fish sauce, sugar and salt (if needed).
- Stir continuously to combine all the ingredients together.
- Lastly add lime leaves, stir again and remove from heat.
- Serve with limau nipis/calamansi lime.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 190g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 189||46%|
|Total Fat 21.37g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 3.25g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.47g|
|Total Carbs 46.23g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|