Mutton Gosht (Spicy Mutton Curry) Recipe
It's distinct aroma, flavor and color set it apart from other types of mutton curries.
Servings: 8 person
Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 500g mutton - cut into bite sizes
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp onion paste
- 2 potatoes - cut into medium size pieces
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2-3 sprigs coriander leaves - sliced/shredded
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt for taste
- For the curry paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp plain red chili powder (or as per taste)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Mix with some water for a thick paste
- Heat oil and sauté ginger, garlic and onion paste.
- Add curry paste, stir and fry over low heat till aromatic and oil splits.
- Add mutton and potatoes, stir and pour about 1/2 liter of water.
- Stir again and simmer till both are soft and tender.
- (Pressure cooked mutton should be added later)
- When the gravy thickens, season with salt.
- (For more gravy, pour extra water)
- Stir and pour yogurt.
- Off heat and continue to stir till yogurt is incorporated smoothly
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 633||94%|
|Total Fat 70.38g||88%|
|Saturated Fat 30.51g||122%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 9.43g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|