Mustard Dressed Peach Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $2.37 view details
- 1 peach, sliced into 10 chunks
- 4 cooked back bacon rashers, chopped
- 100g celery, chopped
- 100g cheddar cheese, cubed
- Large handful of spinach leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- Mix the lemon, honey and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in the dressing and toss well.
- Best served after chilling for an hour, then can be eaten straight away if not!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 284g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 152||52%|
|Total Fat 17.32g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 10.65g||43%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.58g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|