Mulberry Jelly Recipe
- Put mulberries in saucepan and crush. Heat gently till juice starts to flow, then simmer, covered, for 15 min. Put in jelly cloth or possibly bag, and squeeze out juice.
- Measure 3 c. into a very large saucepan. Add in lemon juice and sugar, and mix well. Put over high heat and bring to boil, stirring constantly. At once stir in pectin.
- Important. Bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, skim off foam with metal spoon, and pour quickly into warm sterilized jars. Seal.
- This recipe yields about 8 half-pint jars.
- Yield: 8 half-pints
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner