Monkey Bread Recipe
So easy, and so easy to dress up. Add nuts. Brown sugar. Anything you want!
Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 2 frozen yeast bread rolls
- 1 c. butter, softened
- Thaw bread to room temperature or until soft.
- Make small balls with dough. Dip the balls in butter and arrange in a bundt pan.
- Fill 1/2 full. Let bread rise, approximately 45 min in a hot place.
- Cook 30 min in a 325 degree oven.
- Raise temperature to 350 degrees and cook for 15 min.
- If you desire sweet bread, dip the balls in butter roll in a mix of cinnamon and sugar, arrange in pan and bake as above.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 37g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 270||100%|
|Total Fat 30.69g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 19.44g||78%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.02g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|