Mixed Veg Recipe
Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 2 cups of mix chopped veggies – cauliflower, carrots, potatoes, french beans, peas.
- · 1 onion chopped
- · 2 tomatoes chopped
- · 1 green chili chopped
- · 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- · 2 tsp coriander powder
- · ½ tsp turmeric powder
- · ¼ tsp chilli powder
- · ½ tsp garam masala powder
- · 1 tsp cumin seeds
- · 8-10 paneer cubes
- · 2 cups water
- · 2 tbsp oil
- · one bowl of coriander leaves chopped
- · salt as per taste
- In a kadhai or thick bottomed pan, heat oil.
- Add cumin seeds. Once they splutter, add the chopped onions.
- Fry the onions till they become transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste. Fry for a minute or till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the tomatoes. Keep on stirring till the tomatoes become soft and pulp
- When the mixture becomes smooth and one, then add all the spice powders mentioned above.
- Now add all the spice powders one by one.
- Stir the spice powders with the onion-tomato mixture. Add the green chili.
- Mix in the chopped veggies, salt and water.
- Cover and let the veggies cook.
- Add more water if the water dries up and if the veggies are still to be cooked.
- Add paneer once the veggies are cooked. Simmer without the lid for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with fried paneer cubes and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve mix vegetables dish hot with rice,roti
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 118g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 67||32%|
|Total Fat 7.45g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.88g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||19%|