Minatamis na Beans (Sweetened White Beans) Recipe
- 100 grams Brown Sugar, Granulated
- 500 grams Beans, White, Mature Seeds
- 1liter water (more if needed)
- 2 pandan leaves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Wash the fresh white beans and place in a pot.
- Add water until beans are submerged.
- Put the pandan leaves. Cover and let it boil in high flame.
- Cook till tender. (Some uses pressure cooker)
- Add sugar when beans are tender and water is very less.
- Mix thoroughly until sugar is absorbed by the beans.
- Add vanilla extract for scent ann mix.
- Put into a serving platter.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner