Middle Eastern Style Veggie Salad Recipe
Adapted from Ina Garten. So fresh and so delicious!
Cost per serving $1.03 view details
- 1 pound roma tomatoes
- 1 hot house cucumber with the seeds scraped out.
- 1 15 oz can of garbanzo beans
- 1 handful of parsley, chopped
- 1 handful of mint, chopped
- 1 handful of basil, julienned
- 1 bunch diced green onions
- 1/2 c lemon juice
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 container of feta crumbles
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumber into about 1/2 inch square pieces.
- Add in the drained and rinsed garbanzo beans.
- Add herbs and green onions.
- Give a light toss
- Mix lemon juice and garlic together in a bowl
- Slowly stream in the olive oil while whisking.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over the veggies and give another toss to combine.
- Sprinkle feta over top and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 198g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 168||62%|
|Total Fat 19.03g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.73g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|