Microwave Taco Casserole Recipe
Cost per serving $1.18 view details
- 1 lg. grnd beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce.) pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 (15 ounce.) can refried beans
- 2 c. shredded lettuce
- 1 tbsp. minced green chilies (optional)
- 1/4 c. minced onions
- 1 c. (4 ounce.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- Minced tomatoes
- Sliced ripe olives
- Dairy lowfat sour cream
- Taco sauce
- 1. Put meat into 2 qt glass casserole 4 min at High - till browned, drain.
- 2. Mix taco seasoning mix and water and add in to grnd beef, stir. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave 5 min at Medium; stir once.
- 3. Lightly grease bottom of 2 1/2 qt open oval casserole. Spread refried beans proportionately over the bottom. Sprinkle with lettuce, onions, and chilies; top with grnd beef mix. Cover.
- 4. Microwave 3 1/2 min at Medium-High or possibly till bottom of casserole feels hot. Rotate 1/2 turn during cooking. Sprinkle with cheese on the top. Cook, uncovered, 3 min at Medium-High or possibly till cheese melts.
- 5. Garnish with tortilla chips. Serve with minced tomatoes, sliced olives, lowfat sour cream and taco sauce in separate dishes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 257g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 125||45%|
|Total Fat 14.17g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 6.89g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 26.32g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g||28%|