Mediterranean Potato Salad with Peppers & Tomatoes in a Lemon Olive Oil Dressing Recipe
Cost per serving $0.87 view details
- 2 Russet Potatoes (Peeled, cut into cubes)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (chunked)
- one Red Onion (peeled) chunked
- 2 Roma Tomatoes Diced
- One lemon for juice only
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- one teaspoon white pepper
- Prick holes in Potatoes with a fork, place between paper towels in your microwave and cook 6-7 minutes, remove and allow to cool down
- Cube cooked potatoes add to a large mixing bowl, add red bell pepper, red onions, tomatoes, and gently stir.
- In a small bowl add lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, oregano and stir well. Add over potato salad and stir again gently.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
- Enjoy the flavors!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 231g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 62||35%|
|Total Fat 7.04g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0.98g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.47g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|