Marinated Pasta Salad With Mussels Recipe
- 5 c. cooked fettuccine
- 2 c. shucked cooked mussels (about 4 dozen unshelled)
- 1 1/2 c. frzn green peas, thawed
- 1 c. minced fresh parsley
- 1 c. pitted black olives, quartered
- 1 x sweet red or possibly green pepper, minced
- 2 x green onions, minced
- 1/2 c. mussel cooking liquid
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clv garlic, chopped
- 1 x salt and pepper
- In large salad bowl, combine fettuccine, mussels, peas, parsley, olives, red pepper and onions. In small bowl or possibly food processor, combine mussel cooking liquid, lemon juice, oil and garlic; mix well. Pour over pasta mix and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill till chilled.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner