Maria's Blueberry crumbly stuff Recipe
Soft, crumbly coffee cake made with blueberries and cinnamon. Perfect for a lazy morning brunch or a late night snack.
Cost per serving $0.91 view details
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2teaspoon gound cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons cold butter cut in pieces
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a 9 inch square baking dish.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, beat to combine, then mix in the milk until blended.
- Sift over the flour, baking powder and salt and stir just enough to blend the ingredients
- Add the blueberries and stir. Transfer to the baking dish.
- For the topping, place the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter in a mixing bowl. Cut in with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the topping over the batter in pan.
- Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||32%|
|Total Fat 13.06g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.82g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.39g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|