Mango Kulfi Recipe
Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- 1 cup milk (carton or fresh milk)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 3 cardamom - powder the seeds
- 1 1/2 cup mango puree (either, from fresh mangoes or store bought, whichever is convenient for you. But if you ask me, fresh is still the best)
- 1/4 or a pinch of saffron strands (don't have, its ok)
- Heat milk till boiling point (don't overboil please).
- Add saffron strands, stir, keep aside to cool down.
- After that, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir together, divide the mixture and pour into paper cups or moulds.
- Freeze and before serving, generously top up with pistachios or any other nuts you like.
- (Note: nuts can be incorporated with the mixture; the rest of the ingredients before freezing.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 56g|
|Recipe makes 7 servings|
|Calories from Fat 27||30%|
|Total Fat 3.03g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.85g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.47g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|