Mango Delight Recipe
Cost per serving $0.92 view details
- Mango Puree - 1 cup
- Mango - 1, small, peeled, flesh cubed
- Orange Juice - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cornflour - 1 1/2 tblsp, dissolved in 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Transfer the mango puree to a heavy bottomed pan and place over low flame.
- Simmer for a few minutes until it starts to boil.
- Add the mango cubes and continue to simmer.
- Add sugar, orange juice and stir until the sugar has fully dissolved.
- Add the corn starch and simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, add one or two scoops of vanilla ice cream and top up with the mango mixture.
- Serve at once.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 221g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 37||10%|
|Total Fat 4.15g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.33g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 80.44g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|