Mandarin Honey Garlic Ribs Recipe
- 1\4 cup molasses
- 1\4 cup honey
- 2Tablespoons soysauce(any kind)
- 5 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1\4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 Pork broth cube or granules( dissolved in 1\3 of water)
- 11\2 kg.pork spareribs or chicken wings
- Salt and pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients; set aside, meanwhile, brown pork ribs or chicken wings in a sauce pan with oil, salt and pepper drain to a colander.Cool completely.
- Arrange pork ribs or chicken wings in a shallow baking pan.
- Pour honey mixture over; cover and marinate for at least 2 hour in refrigerator.
- Bake in 350degrees F oven for an hour or until meat is tender and sauce is sticky.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner