Magical Bars Made Skinny Recipe
They’re super rich and decadent. And just six ingredients layered right in the pan. Each delectable bar has 133 calories, 6 grams of fat and 4 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS.
For more skinny recipes, please [email protected] skinnykitchen.com
Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- ¼ cup reduced-fat butter
- 1¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup flaked coconut (sweetened)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14oz) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13×9 baking pan, generously coat all sides with cooking spray with flour, add the butter and place in the oven to melt. This will take no more than a minute.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the top of the butter and pat down a little. Do not mix.
- Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the crumbs. Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the coconut.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the chips. To make the milk easier to drizzle, place the can in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
- Top with the nuts.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into 24 squares while still somewhat hot. If you let them cool they become very difficult to cut!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 46g|
|Recipe makes 23 servings|
|Calories from Fat 81||44%|
|Total Fat 9.36g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4.94g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.46g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|