Macaroni Salad with Shrimp Recipe
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 2, 3, or 4 cans tiny ice cap shrimp depends on your own love of shrimp (fresh shrimp does not taste as good)
- 1 stalk celery, diced fine
- 1 small green pepper, diced fine
- 1 small onion, diced fine
- 3 tbs oil
- 3 tbs vinegar (any kind will do)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salad dressing
- Cook elbow macaroni to your liking
- Drain and add the following
- Diced pepper, celery, onion and shrimp
- Add salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, sour cream, salad dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Sour cream can be omitted if you choose. I like it because it makes the salad creamier.
- If needed add more salad dressing to your desired consistancy and refridgerate until ready to serve
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner